Re: mail store vs. message store

2007-03-19 11:56:53

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Dave Crocker wrote:
Tony Finch wrote:
Speaking of which, I think you need a reference to RFC 1733 which defines
the distributed message store models.

1. Does it have meaningful deployment?
2. It is not a standard.

Those aren't relevant questions because RFC 1733 exists to define
vocabulary not protocols. It's essentially a longer version of section
4.2.2 of your draft, and I thought you might want to cite earlier
documents that describe parts of the architecture.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
VIKING NORTH UTSIRE: NORTHERLY 7 TO SEVERE GALE 9, OCCASIONALLY STORM 10 AT