Re: mail store vs. message store

2007-03-19 22:56:32

Tony Finch wrote:
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Dave Crocker wrote:
Tony Finch wrote:
Speaking of which, I think you need a reference to RFC 1733 which defines
the distributed message store models.
1. Does it have meaningful deployment?
2. It is not a standard.

Those aren't relevant questions because RFC 1733 exists to define
vocabulary not protocols. It's essentially a longer version of section
4.2.2 of your draft, and I thought you might want to cite earlier
documents that describe parts of the architecture.

oops. sorry. I didn't remember the doc, and only took a quick look at its title and status. Yeah, I have to cite it. Thanks for catching that.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking