RFC2821bis-01 Issue 0b: Deferred action on MAIL command argument (was: Re: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-01.txt])

2007-03-23 08:48:00

Tony,

This is fine with me, but I want to note, as editor, that the topic (deferred reports of problems with backward-pointing addresses) now being referred to as 0b was, I believe, the subject of considerable discussion and a consensus in DRUMS. Unless either I can be persuaded that my memory is faulty or that a new consensus has really emerged, they will not be changed.

  john