Re: Final draft: draft-crocker-email-arch

2007-05-08 13:25:09

Tony Finch wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2007, Dave Crocker wrote:
The discussion text is about the Bounce Handler, not a Bounce Creator, or the
like.

Ahright, I misundersttod exactly what was being discussed. It makes sense
now.

Absent push-back from anyone else, I'm going to take your response as meaning that my proposal is acceptable to other folks.

(I'm working on the theory that satisfying someone who initially objected is a good indication that other potential objectors will also be satisfied. Of course, this only works if current and potential objectors are reasonable people and the topic isn't too difficult. I think the current situation qualifies...)

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking