Re: The anti-abuse rDNS check that FTP gave up

2011-10-06 19:41:20

I don't know which ones are responsible and which ones aren't.  But
the idea that some third party gets to say, effectively, whether your
mail gets delivered, and you have no recourse against that third
party, is fundamentally broken and intolerable.

Hi, Keith.  My spam filters catch about 70,000 spams a day, mostly
using DNSBLs, with a false positive rate well under 1%.  If you're
offering to sort them, and can promise a similar error rate, I'll
send them along.

If not, I'd appreciate it if you'd explain exactly what operational
advice you're offering here.

R's,
John