new draft: draft-santos-smtpgrey-01

        Title           : SMTP Service Extension for Greylisting Operations
        Author(s)       : Hector Santos
                          Evan Harris
        Filename        : draft-santos-smtpgrey-01.txt
        Pages           : 18
        Date            : 2011-10-26

   GREYLIST is a SMTP extension to formalize the widely supported
   Greylisting mail filtering method and to help support SMTP rejected
   transports by following a new formal structured 4yz server temporary
   rejection response by including a "retry=time-delay" tag string which
   SMTP clients can use to optimize the rescheduling of the mail
   delivery attempts.  With adoption, network overhead reduction in
   wasteful mail delivery attempts will be realized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

text: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santos-smtpgrey-01.txt
html: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-santos-smtpgrey-01

I would like to extend my grateful appreciation to the interested parties, onlist, offlist and lurking members of the Greylist-user support group, who provided input and assisted with the new draft. Thanks.

==
HLS