Re: FW: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-received-state-00.txt

2012-01-11 10:22:35

John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:

Other nits: if this is really about deliberate delays, I'd suggest
using a term like "queued" or "delay" or "hold" rather than "state".
I can think of states that might be interesting but don't involve a
delay, e.g. characterized as spam, or downcoded from 8 bits to 6 bits.

I agree and I have previously made the same suggestion.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
Tyne, Dogger, Fisher, German Bight, Humber: West or southwest, veering