Re: [ietf-smtp] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smtp-metadata-00.txt

2015-03-23 00:03:29
Alexey Melnikov writes:
> I think support for RFC 3030 CHUNKING extension is much more
> common these days, but I need to double check major SMTP server
> implementations.

Neither Exim nor Postfix. What else counts as major or common nowadays?
Gmail perhaps? It does chunking, but not binarymine.

FWIW, we support client/server chunking but our binarymime support is server
only. (The logic here is that it's main use is for mobile client submission.)

It support calls are any indication there are several widely used chunking
implementations out there. (With some bugs.) Binarymime, not so much.

                                Ned