Re: [ietf-smtp] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smtp-metadata-00.txt

2015-03-23 15:18:05
The problem with BINARYMIME is that unless everyone supports it, someone
may have to transform the message... and that will break DKIM signatures
and make life annoying.  Hence my colleagues question about a mime aware
dkim canonicalization format as a pre-req for binarymime.

Brandon

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 9:54 PM, Ned Freed