Ned Freed writes:
I have no idea what Google does, but I can assure you Received: field analysis
does play a role in spam filtering elsewhere. And even if it didn't, there's
more to mail operations than spam filtering.

I think it might be helpful if someone would name or describe a largish site or service provider that uses Recived, and describe how in useful detail. "A spam/virus filter company that handles mail for about x million mailboxes does ...", that kind of thing.

Arnt