Re: [ietf-smtp] Mail forwarding to Gmail problem/question

2016-02-03 04:57:33
Op 3-2-2016 om 11:32 schreef Paul Smith:
We could start passing the outbound mail through our own spam filter
as well, but that's something we're reluctant to do because it'll lead
to false positives.
It seems obvious to filter out the spam. To be honest, I thing Google is
doing the right thing here, because you are a source of spam. You should
take appropriate measures. Maybe you have to accept a few false
positives. You could also modify your spam filter so that positives are
sent back to the sender, with a warning.

Please note that this mailing list is not intended to help with setting
up mail servers. The (design of) the SMTP protocol is the main topic here.

Regards, Evert