Re: [ietf-smtp] Mail forwarding to Gmail problem/question

2016-02-03 09:34:52

On 2/3/2016 3:08 AM, Steve Atkins wrote:
We could start passing the outbound mail through our own spam filter as well,
but that's something we're reluctant to do because it'll lead to false
positives.
Definitely do some content filtering, but label the mail rather than discarding
it.

That makes good sense.

In terms of false positives, think of it as restricting the problem to this sub-stream, rather than Google's imposing false positives on the larger, aggregate stream from your entire site...

d/