Re: [ietf-smtp] [imapext] Fwd: Request to form a new WG: JMAP

2016-11-15 13:53:16

Documentation:

        Keep copies of the email if you want.

        Outbound is easy, queue it until you connect, then send.

        If the server has emails deleted, that the client still has,
        delete them from your client if you want.

Documentation done? :-)

I do not understand why its a protocol issue. What is needed? What would make it easy/consistent?