Re: [ietf-smtp] why are we reinventing mta-sts ?

2019-10-07 08:33:50
Yes, I didn't explicitly mention that.

I worded like this.

Where “starttls-” says “Our port 25 supports Opportunistic TLS. So if
STARTTLS command not found in the EHLO response or certificate is invalid,
then drop the connection”.

Certificate becomes invalid when the protected MX target not found in the
certificate presented.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 6:06 PM Keith Moore
<moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com>