Re: [ietf-smtp] EHLO domain validation requirement in RFC 5321

2020-09-27 20:11:25
On 9/27/2020 5:25 PM, Keith Moore wrote:
As for changing the subject, I am indeed trying to alter it. I would to move its treatment in this forum from standalone, idealistic and apparently-uninformed statements of impractical absolutes to,

This is where we would need a chair or SAA to step in if we had one.     Since we don't have one, Dave, I am calling you out for abusive behavior.

Please explain that carefully, because I don't see it.  As you do that, note it against you own statements.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
dcrocker(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

Volunteer,Silicon Valley Chapter
American Red Cross
dave(_dot_)crocker2(_at_)redcross(_dot_)org