Re: [ietf-smtp] [Emailcore] Proposed ESMTP keyword RCPTLIMIT

2021-03-15 10:11:17
The idea of a limits extension has come up several times before, but
for various reasons never went forward.

I think this extension is an important thing to have, so I've put together the
beginnings of a specification:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-freed-smtp-limits/

(I've tried to incorporate most of the ideas I've seen on the list, but have
probably missed some.)

Since this isn't directly relevant to emailcore, furthr discussion should be
taken to the ietf-smtp list, which I have cc'ed.

                                Ned

P.S. One thing that's definitely missing is an acknowldgements section.
Apologies for the omissiom, but I ran out of time. It will be the first thing I
add to -01.