Re: [ietf-smtp] loop homework, not an experiment, draft-crocker-email-deliveredto

2021-08-07 16:45:54
On Sat, Aug 07, 2021 at 08:44:55PM +0100, Jeremy Harris wrote:

On 07/08/2021 20:39, John Levine wrote:
If there is more than one address, how are they listed?  Space separated,
commas?

If we're going to describe this we might as well make the details match
existing practice.

Separated by the sequence comma, newline, space.

Disclosing the addresses of (potentially Bcc'd) recipients to each other
feels rather like a bug that would need fixing.

A transport that delivers a single message copy to multiple recipients
should not be adding "Delivered-To:" headers.

--
    Viktor.