Re: Last Call: Registry Registrar Protocol (RRP) Version 1.1.0 to Informational

2000-01-04 23:00:02
At 3:05 PM -0800 1/4/00, Rick H Wesson wrote:
The document exists as an I-D,
the cat is out of the bag, why should it be an RFC?

Well, to continue the Request For Comment, I suppose.

The ideas in an RFC are not cast in stone. The words may not change, but that doesn't mean the ideas can't evolve and be improved.
--

john noerenberg
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com