Re: Back to the drawing board, was Re: Last Call: Registry Registrar Protocol (RRP) Version 1.1.0 to Informational

2000-01-05 07:30:02
--On 2000-01-05 02.54 -0800, Ed Gerck <egerck(_at_)nma(_dot_)com> wrote:

How can you say " in some cases (timestamps for example) it is already
clear that they use what is specified in the I-D"?  Did you test it? Have
you been using the protocol that is in use today?

Because I have already received some comments on the last-call from some parties which definitely _are_ using the RRP today, and it is confirmed with NSI.

All comments are not sent in public, you know, but most do answer the question I, as AD, asks according to the process in the IETF.

   Patrik Fältström
   Area Director, Applications Area, IETF