Re: Last Call: Registry Registrar Protocol (RRP) Version 1.1.0 to Informational

2000-01-04 19:50:02

David,

I appologise if you found my comments offensive, they were not intend to
be. I'm gald you encouraged NSI to publish RRP, I'm gald they published
it. I also needed to discuss with the RAB issues about RRP durring the
testbed but was prevented by NSI by NDA. Remember in Berlin I asked if I
could talk to the RAB and that the testbed registrars have some problems
with RRP?

We all know that the entire development of rrp was sub-optimal and yes
Informational does not implay Endorsement but that is a fact that most of
the world does not understand and is an entirely different thread.

I have atempted as have others to outline many issues we have had with the
RRP protocol and its developemnt. I realy can't do more than that.

-rick