Re: Back to the drawing board, was Re: Last Call: Registry Registrar Protocol (RRP) Version 1.1.0 to Informational

2000-01-05 08:30:02
--On 2000-01-05 07.04 -0800, Rick H Wesson <wessorh(_at_)ar(_dot_)com> wrote:

the RFC is what will be used, RRP version 1.1.0 is in the OT&E (test
environemnt) slated to be put into general availability on Jan 15th.

The current version in production is RRP 1.0.6

The I-D in question states in the first sentence of section 1:

   This document describes the specifications for the Registry Registrar
   Protocol (RRP) version 1.1.0

That is enough for me, as John points out.

   Patrik Fältström
   Area Director, Applications Area, IETF