Re: interception proxies

2000-04-12 14:10:02
where did the wrec folks get the idea that the IP specification was
obsolete?

(speaking not for the entire WREC, but my impression of the meetings) I
did get the impression (mistakenly or not) that addressing the whole of
the IP spec was not particularly in scope (e.g., from our area director,
who discussed scope at nearly every meeting).

I would agree on that point ... but as long as wrec recognizes (correctly)
that revising IP is not within its purview then it also seems reasonable
for wrec to assume that things that violate IP are of dubious value.

Keith