Re: interception proxies

2000-04-13 03:30:02
Keith,

At 07:59 PM 11/04/00 -0400, Keith Moore wrote:
> This was a choice - in some larger sense, if sourcing other-owned IP
> addresses or TCP connections is considered an architectural problem,
> needs to come down from above, rather than up from WREC.

sounds like a convenient excuse to me...
where did the wrec folks get the idea that the IP specification was obsolete?

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here but as co-chair of WREC, I can tell you that such a concept was never discussed. We stuck pretty rigidly to our charter, in fact.

John

Network Appliance           Direct / Voicemail: +31 23 567 9615
Kruisweg 799                               Fax: +31 23 567 9699
NL-2132 NG Hoofddorp               Main Office: +31 23 567 9600