Re: remove me from list

2000-06-12 08:20:02
On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 07:14:45 CDT, Honey Rand <honey(_at_)comsols4u(_dot_)com>
said:
I am on one of your e-mail lists. i promise i will NEVER buy anything from
you. Please remove me immediately or i will forward the e-mail to the
appropriate agency for pursuit as nuisance spam. This is the second request
I have made.

The IETF sells stuff?  News to me... I thought we just had flame wars and
occasionally went into feline-emulation mode and cough up a hairb^H^H^H^H^HRFC.

(Are you sure that you aren't complaining about somebody who send spam to
the IETF mailing list?)
--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst