Re: remove me from list

2000-06-12 13:10:02
On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 07:14:45 CDT, Honey Rand <honey(_at_)comsols4u(_dot_)com>
said:
I am on one of your e-mail lists. i promise i will NEVER buy anything from
you. Please remove me immediately or i will forward the e-mail to the
appropriate agency for pursuit as nuisance spam. This is the second request
I have made.

The IETF sells stuff?  News to me... I thought we just had flame wars and
occasionally went into feline-emulation mode and cough up a hairb^H^H^H^H^HRFC.

Well, she didn't actually say we *sold* stuff.  She just said that she wouldn't
buy anything from us.  Heck, neither would I.

As to forwarding it to the "appropriate agency for pursuit...,"  gooooood luck.

If you find one that does any sort of pursuit, let me know, would you?

RGF

Robert G. Ferrell, CISSP
Information Systems Security Officer
National Business Center, US DoI
Robert_G_Ferrell(_at_)nbc(_dot_)gov
Not an official statement by any entity of the US Government