RE: remove me from list

2000-06-13 01:50:03
To be perfectly honest, I think we're just dealing with someone who just
doesn't know what they're talking about.  Probably an AOLuser.

Regards,
Kurt Weber
kurt(_at_)rowsw(_dot_)com
ROOT of All Evil (ask me for details)
LONG LIVE LINUX! KILL WINBLOWS!
God of local.linux-isp and alt.syntax.tactical

I'll stop lurking for just a minute......

Don't know if you'll be disappointed, but it appears you may actually
be dealing with a guy named Jim Randall (honey99) or one of the
employees (who is probably not named "Honey") at Communications
Solutions in Tampa Bay, FL. Their site seems to be specifically set up
for the "Red Team" (?) to enter into a moderated discussion group.
Afraid I couldn't find out what the group's discussing, though, because
the content is held on a server on a private network at Hope College in
Holland, Michigan and I just don't trust the fates enough to follow those
links on line. At least Communications Solutions seems to have a Red
Hat server so even if you *have* been present at the birth of a baby
spammer, at least it may be one with a redeeming virtue.:-)

Do I get a vote? If I get a vote, I vote for the disused-mail-list-gazillion-
email-address option for the next proven spammer.

Regards.

Jeri
Opinions expressed are always my own and may not necessarily
reflect those of any organisation I am associated with.

I say NO to unsolicited commercial email by supporting EuroCAUCE.
http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html