Re: IETF Wireless LAN history

2000-06-29 12:20:03
Randy Bush wrote:

OK, we have come to use and like the 802.11 nets at the IETF meeting. What
will happen if many attendees also turn up BlueTooth devices? AFAIK, they
operate on the same frequency band, and the BT devices emit enough noise
to seriously hamper 802.11 operation!

simple, we take them out and have them shot for attacking critical network
infrastructure

Don't be silly.  We can't kill people for that.  We'll shoot the *devices*.

--
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|