Re: Addresses and ports and taxes -- oh my!

2000-08-04 00:20:03
I had been assuming that the aggregation would take place
at the "prefix" level of IPv6 addresses and that the unique
component would be in some lower order part of the 128 bit space.

If I have a bad model of that, I'd appreciate offline explanation.

thanks

vint