Re: Topic drift Re: An Internet Draft as reference material

2000-09-27 09:30:01
On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:42:44 EDT, Keith Moore said:
IMHO, we'd be far better off if the trade press actually did scrutinize
the stuff that the vendors produce.

Yet another great source of misquotes and mis-statments for the trade rags. ;)

But seriously - it would be *nice* if the trade press scrutinized all the
documents - but sometimes I wish the reporter would wave a cluon-flux meter
over the press release..

(Sorry, I just saw a howler of a clue-challenged article in a trade rag this
morning...)

--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst