Re: Proposal to deal with archiving of I-Ds

2000-09-28 10:40:03
Hi Bill,

Postscript files are straightforward for a postscript hacker to
change.  I imagine the same is true for pdf files.

If you want to make the files hard to change, try a pgp signature.

I have no problem with that, but it's not enough.  I'm interested in
putting something in front of a trade press person that they cannot ignore.
Perhaps the watermark should simply be "REJECTED or EXPIRED".

Hmmm.... I think this stuff could all be done with commonly available UNIX
tools...