Re: Suggestion

2000-10-19 12:10:01
I don't know whether NetMeeting is the right answer.  But, I am pretty
sure the question ought to be "How can we more effectively communicate
our message?", not "How can we avoid using Microsoft products?"

agree entirely.  but in my mind part of communicating effectively
is avoiding the use of protocols or data formats that can only be
read by a particular vendor's software.

(Awaiting a modest proposal to outlaw PowerPoint at IETF meetings...)

I'd love to see more discussion and fewer slide presentations at IETF
meetings, for reasons having nothing to do with Microsoft.

Keith