Re: Eliminating Virus Spam

2001-01-04 06:10:02

"James" == James M Galvin <galvin(_at_)ACM(_dot_)ORG> writes:
    James> On the other hand, I think it's a feature to be able to send
documents
    James> (even text-based documents) as attachments as opposed to inline and I
    James> further consider it a feature that Internet Draft announcements and
RFC
    James> announcements are multipart with functional pointers to the

  Emphasis on *pointers*

  Sending of IDs to the WG lists is a terrible practice.

   :!mcr!:            |  Solidum Systems Corporation, http://www.solidum.com
   Michael Richardson |For a better connected world,where data flows faster<tm>
 Personal: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html
        mailto:mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
mailto:mcr(_at_)solidum(_dot_)com