Re: Writing Internet Drafts on a Macintosh

2001-02-22 16:50:02
At 8:39 AM -0500 2/22/01, Rich Sena wrote:

 Bora - use BBEDIT from Bare Bones http://www.barebones.com/ it is by far
 the most versatile editing package and geared for taks such as that...

I have a small program I wrote a few years ago to format I-Ds. I write them using BBEdit, then run through the formatter, which wraps lines into paragraphs, paginates, and handles the TOC and references. It isn't fancy, and I wrote it for my own purposes. If you'd like a copy, let me know.

--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------