Re: OPES charter proposal again.

2001-07-05 08:30:02
Sorry for being brief.

At 01:11 AM 7/5/2001 +0100, Lloyd Wood wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Michael W. Condry wrote:

> If the working group wants to endorse iCAP I will discuss this
> with ECMA

I'm lost. What working group?

The "working group" below refers to the group
of people participating in the "proposed working group OPES".

> - HOWEVER, team members have made it clear
> that an ECMA vs IETF game is not desired. If ECMA honors
> the IETF process then they will do that otherwise I doubt
> if OPES team members will bother working on
> "cleaning up" iCAP as they have been doing recently.

I'm lost. who is this 'team'?

The team is the people interested in the OPES concepts
that have been attending the BOFs and interim meetings.

L.

and is standards lobbying taking a backseat to protocol revision?

<L(_dot_)Wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

Michael W. Condry
Director,  Network Edge Technology