Re: Any value in this list ?

2001-07-30 09:10:02
On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 08:17:48AM -0700, Mark Durham wrote: I'm doing
the same. This is situation is absurd, and an embarrassment to the
IETF. Those I've mentioned it to (some of whom are *very* active in
WGs) just shook their heads in amazement.

Personally, I'd say it's an embarassment to *Microsoft*.  Let's
allocate blame where it properly belongs.  They were the ones who made
the mail reader which made these sorts of viruses possible....

                                                - Ted