Re: Any value in this list ?

2001-07-30 09:30:03
gnus nnmail-split-fancy filters for the various broken virus filters
that seem to be subscribed to the ietf list.

;;; stupid virus alarms
   ("subject" "Antigen found"                            "blackball")
   ("subject" "ScanMail Message"                         "blackball")
   ("subject" "Report to Recipient"                      "blackball")
   ("subject" "Suspicious email message intercepted"     "blackball")
   ("X-Guinevere" ".*"                                   "blackball")
   ("InterScan-Notification" "yes"                       "blackball")
   ("from"    "systems(_at_)s3group(_dot_)cz"                       "blackball")

I haven't been filtering the viruses themselves, because as a Linux
user I'm immune and I find the document payloads amusing.

--
Scott Lawrence                            slawrence(_at_)virata(_dot_)com
Virata Embedded Web & UPnP Technology    http://www.emweb.com/