RE: ietf/istf role in US Disaster?

2001-09-11 18:00:03
Could you traceroute to or run traffic tools to check the following links to
these sites:

www.is.com.fj
www.nauru.nr

and see if there is anything happening...

We have been experiencing for about a week problem to connect to certain US
sites. Something related to BGP not correctly advertising network routes?

We don't have here the skills to understand what is happening, exept that we
get some network unreachable status.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org <mailto:franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.