Re: ietf/istf role in US Disaster?

2001-09-12 02:00:04

I think Franck has a good idea. I work for Vanderbilt Medical Center in
Nashville, TN. We, like probably most hospitals on the east coast, were
sent some of the victums of this dreadful tragedy. Late yesterday afternoon
all employees were asked to only use the net when absolutely necessary
because employees, understandbly looking for the latest news, were
consuming bandwidth needed for emergency communications.

Bobby Addison
vint cerf <vcerf(_at_)MCI(_dot_)NET> on 09/11/2001 06:53:29 PM