RE: in memoriam

2001-10-19 10:40:02
??? Help !!! That guy is an insult for the whole Internet community !!!
Isn't it really possible to ban him from this list ??? Pleeeeeeeeease ?
:o(

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Fleming [mailto:jimfleming(_at_)prodigy(_dot_)net]

In my opinion, the reverse is the case. I believe that it is time
for non-U.S. citizens to be identified as such on America's Internet
and they should not be allowed to freely use America's Internet to
market their protocols and other developments without the proper
customs clearances and work visas. Americans have let their guard
down, they have been far too polite. It is time to close the network
borders and make them as secure as the physical borders.

The Next Generation Internet will be built in America, by Americans, for
Americans.
You are welcome to attempt to fly here and clear immigrations to see what it
looks like.
You are also welcome to continue to play with the "toy" IPv4 technology.

The "toy" IPv4 Internet is a sewer.
IPv8 is designed to be a swamp to cover the sewer.
IPv16 is the "high-ground"....

Jim Fleming