Re: Jim Fleming's posting privilleges have been revoked

2001-10-26 11:30:03
then how can you be certain that they don't
interest you?

I read the thread for a while.  If it ceases to interest me, I stop reading it.
Occasionally it moves back to something interesting and I miss it, but usually
not.  I note that once a thread has drifted from the nominal topic, it tends
never to return.

in other words, you admit that you're completely
unqualified to hold an opinion on those messages ...

One need not have "qualifications" (whatever those are) in order to hold an
opinion.