Re: Why IPv6 is a must?

2001-11-28 12:10:04
 Do you WANT to be able to address (and control) your fridge remotely?

not unless the fridge also maintains its own inventory and orders
more milk when its inventory gets low.

How about your home heating?

absolutely.  I want to be able to turn the heat down when I'm out of
town, and up before I return, without having to drive home to do this.

Want to come home to find a disgruntled hacker thought it funny to have
your fridge turned off and 130 degrees in your house?

surely you don't think I'd use a Microsoft refrigerator ?

Keith