Re: Fwd: Re: IP: Microsoft breaks Mime specification

2002-01-22 12:40:02
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:30:48 PST, Einar Stefferud said:
At the minimum, such violations of IETF Standards should be formally
noted in a letter from the IAB to the offending vendor, whoever that
might be, when such information becomes available to the IESG or the
IAB.

   PS:        I apologize profusely to Dave and everyone else for
      violating my own rule against use of the Eudora Redirect
      Command, which always results in confusion when used as I
      did...\s

I have to wonder if the Eudora Redirect command is in violation of a
standard, for its failure to re-write the headers to make the redirection
clear. ;)

/Valdis