Re: Fwd: Re: IP: Microsoft breaks Mime specification

2002-01-22 16:40:03
Thanks Randy for clearly stating what looks like a very proper IETF goal.

So, given your stated goal, I do hope that someone outside IETF will find good reason to keep score on this stuff with a public compilation of the reports.

Cheers...\Stef

At 22:24 +0100 22/01/02, Randy Bush wrote:
[SNIP]...
Stef wrote:
 > Of course, if no one cares, then no one cares, though one might
 > become curious about what the IETF does care about;-)...

producing standards of sufficient technical merit that vendors want
to implement them and users use them.

randy