RE: Netmeeting - NAT issue

2002-03-20 10:20:03
Since software doesn't have
the same attention variability over time as humans,

The variability isn't as great, but it's certainly there.  It's not that
the software's attention falters, but that the attention of the human who
has to maintain the system falters--and, when that happens, the software's
attention, in effect, drops, and does not vary upwards again until the
human installs the security fix.

|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer              |
|jstracke(_at_)incentivesystems(_dot_)com   |Incentive Systems, Inc.         |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.         |
|McDonald's, which does not wait on your table, does not cook your|
|food to order, and does not clear your table, came up with the   |
|slogan "We Do It All For You." -- Dave Barry                     |