Re: Global PKI on DNS?

2002-06-11 13:15:06
Such software would not see this kind of data unless a user
of the server tried to use this stuff, and in that case I don't see
why that user couldn't upgrade her own software to get it to work.

Because it's not their software? If I wanted to do PKI through DNS, and my
ISP's server did not support TCP, I might be stuck.  Personally, I don't
depend on my ISP for DNS, but many users do.

|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer            |
|jstracke(_at_)incentivesystems(_dot_)com   |Incentive Systems, Inc.       |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.       |
|Reality is what refuses to go away when I stop believing in it.|