Re: Correcting an incorrect assertion. Was: Re: delegation mechanism...

2002-08-01 19:03:45

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, vinton g. cerf wrote:

karl's initial request was for unlimited access (fine) AND ability to
release without limit any material he saw fit. ICANN responded with a
procedure to protect confidentiality. Karl never took advantage of that
(others did) but instead sued. I would note that his position as to
access/release changed, at least as I understand it, after the suit was
filed.

i hear the scredders humming - sounds like stereo - icann at one end of
the country, the doc at the other.

daddy vinton while we watch the show will there be milk and cookies?

vint - i feel sorry for ya.  good luck.

regards
joe baptista