Re: Correcting an incorrect assertion. Was: Re: delegation mechanism...

2002-08-05 07:09:25
Dave Crocker wrote:

        The reports are consistent in citing that Karl review only
paper copies at the ICANN offices and that Karl give 10 day's notice.

The report I first read said that he should get copies of most material,
but ICANN could restrict him to reviewing confidential materials onsite.
But now I can't find that report, and, looking at the court order
(<http://www.eff.org/Cases/Auerbach_v_ICANN/20020729_superior_court_ruling.html>),
I see that, although the judge has decided to issue the writ Karl
requested, the court hasn't actually determined the terms of the writ.
So I'm not sure where the "10 days notice" came from.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centivinc(_dot_)com  |