Re: way out of the DNS problems? (former Re: delegation mechanism, Re: Trees have one root)

2002-08-07 09:53:07
At 11:49 AM -0400 8/7/02, Keith Moore wrote:
 > When you ignore pedestrians in the street while driving and kill them,
 > you have not done what is called "A good thing".

you're right.  when pedestrians deliberately walk in front of moving
vehicles and get killed, I don't call it "a good thing".

I call it "natural selection".

Keith

++++++
Great!  Good show!  Now we know where you all stand on this issue;-)...

Shall I presume that by now you have picked off a few for yourself,
since they are fair game in your mind;-)...  Explains a lot of things?

I suggest you not play that game here in California.
The dumb clods out here don't make that distinction.
Pedestrians actually have right of way outside crosswalks.

Onward.  Get a few natural selectees for me while you are at it.
I always brake for pedestrians;-)...  Guess I must be a throwback.

Ya just gotta love it!-)...\Cheers...\\Stef