Re: 0:212 BIZ

2002-08-06 21:53:38
----- Original Message -----
From: "Einar Stefferud" <Steflist(_at_)thor(_dot_)nma(_dot_)com>

I am not a .biz domain holder, and have no interest in being one.
I have all the name space I need (for now) with NMA.COM.

It looks like operators are standing by, ready to take your order, if you
change your mind.
You might ask if you get a large fries as a bonus...also, you might want to
check to see
if they register you in BOTH of the .BIZ 32-bit Proof-of-Concept Registries.
For some
period of time, one of those Registries was not even operational, despite
people's claims
about their Registry prowess.

http://www.thepricedomain.com/index.php?domainlist=biz

http://www.powerpipe.com....$7.99
http://www.10-domains.com...$9.00
http://www.webhero.com....$9.95
http://www.registerfly.com....$9.99
http://www.iaregistry.com...$11.95
http://www.totalregistrations.com....$12.00
http://www.namesecure.com....$12.00
http://www.domaininvestigator.com....$12.47

It may be a long time before the .BIZ "tribe" works together to deploy
commercial-grade, 128-bit DNS services. In the interim, there appears
to be plenty of work to do to make that happen for .COM. I hope you
consider protecting your NMA.COM name in the 128-bit DNS .COM
Registry.

Jim Fleming
2002:[IPv4]:000X:03DB
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space