RE: Why spam is a problem.

2002-08-14 04:13:20
To add to it...

I think all Mail server creator should make this pledge:

"Our mail server will not relay mail out of the box and the user has to
go through a wizard/configuration procedure to open the door to
legitimate users"

Can sendmail, postfix, Microsoft, Mdaemon and other people make this
pledge?

It won't mater today but in 2-3 years time it will oblige spam from
coming from spammer directly 99% of the cases...

Cheers.
Franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org